- REQUIRED DISCLOSURE & PRIVACY STATEMENT
- World of Writer Mom Portfolio ~ Mary Varville-Rodriguez
- Vision for World of Writer Mom and Writer Mom Advocate
- Self Advocacy for Teens
- What is TEAM Work?
- VACATION RECOMMENDATIONS 2018
- EARTH MAMA ~ ORGANIC PRODUCTS
- Awareness and Self Advocacy Skills ~ Toxic Relationships
- Inspirational SHARK TANK Moments ~ 2018
Monday, September 18, 2017
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
It's not socially acceptable in some places (North America and Europe, mostly), but in many other places men wear skirts and dresses as naturally as pants. Yukata are still popular in Japan, dhoti and lungi are popular in south India, kilts will never go out of fashion in Scotland.
A skirt worn by a man is still generally referred to as a kilt. While this term usually applies to the Scottish skirts worn by men, it applies in general as well. ... Egyptian kilts are generally called shendjyt (or shendyt), but in most references the word is followed by kilt.Apr 4, 2014
A sulu is a type of kilt traditionally worn by men and women in Fiji. It is regarded as Fiji's national dress. It consists of a rectangle of cloth of varying length, between below-knee and ankle-length, wrapped around the hips and legs and traditionally fastened by tying at the waist.
Saturday, September 2, 2017
World of Writer Mom Recommends...
SMHS Competitive Cheer Team
appreciates the support from
our following sponsors!
REQUIRED DISCLOSURE/PRIVACY STATEMENT
World of Writer Mom.org is part of an affiliate program. This means that if you make a purchase through the links I promote on this site or on its related social media platforms, I may earn a small commission from that action to support World of Writer Mom.org
Important: You will NOT be charged more when buying products through my link.
I enjoy taking time to research products that look interesting and may provide helpful resources to you and your family. The opinions, knowledge, and experiences I write about are my own.
Real Life Awareness:
Recommendations do not imply liability, responsibility for disappointments or failed expectations, or regret over budgeting woes. I trust each reader to use their own good judgment when it comes to knowing what will work best for you and your family. (Because...well...I am not the ultimate decision maker, judge, or source of approval for anyone except myself...and my children...until they are legally allowed to represent themselves.)
Thank You for taking time to read, participate, and share your adventures with me. Hopefully, we'll find something to occasionally purchase, enjoy, and use in an effort to create a special moment.
Google+ Followers (Awesome Inspirations)
- Mary Varville-Rodriguez, BSW, Child Development/Early Intervention Specialist/Advocate (15+ years), Prior experiences: AFAA Certified (Frankfurt, Germany) & Global Wellness Certified (Augsburg, Germany) for Personal Trainer/Aerobics Instructor/Exercise Prescription, UTMB at Galveston Dept. of Pediatrics - Project LAUNCH - Community Outreach/Referral Development/EIS-C, Current: World of Writer Mom.org Writer/Publisher/Marketing Affiliate/Advocate