Work toward recognizing each person's skills, talents, goals, and contributions.
Observe and accept that somebody may have a different way of accomplishing a task or project.
Respond and provide insights where required; try waiting until you are asked for assistance. Assume the individual is capable of handling a task.
Keep negative comments and actions out of the process. Lead by example.
A New Year ~ A New Look at Opportunities!
* Career Changes for New Chances?
* Where do you want to live?
* Who do you want in your life?
* Where will these changes take you?
* How do you envision your life for 2018?
acquire the career moves they wish to make in 2018!
Let me start with you!
More information at: