- REQUIRED DISCLOSURE & PRIVACY STATEMENT
- World of Writer Mom Portfolio ~ Mary Varville-Rodriguez
- Vision for World of Writer Mom and Writer Mom Advocate
- What is TEAM Work?
- Professional Writing & Marketing Experience
- Self Advocacy for Teens
- Sexuality and Consent
- Awareness and Self Advocacy Skills ~ Toxic Relationships
- EARTH MAMA ~ ORGANIC PRODUCTS
- MOMS WHO HATE to SHOP
- VACATION RECOMMENDATIONS 2018
- Inspirational SHARK TANK Moments ~ 2018
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
Wednesday, June 7, 2017
4. Clean up dishes, plates, and cups that are in your room. If I run out of clean ones, I will have no choice but to dispense your meals and drinks directly into your hands. And the clean up from that will be your worst nightmare.
5. Hang up wet towels and clothes upon return from the pool. You know darned well we have to take our clothes to the laundry mat. Do you really want to take a chance of science projects growing in your swim suits? Yeah, I didn't think so.
6. Make sure you schedule your own times to read, draw, and express your creative selves. Sit for too long and watch as the internet "accidentally" gets cut off. Go ahead. Try me!
7. Figure out how to cook eggs, make a sandwich, and get a bowl of cereal. There are plenty of things you can whip up in the kitchen without my assistance. Feel free to take advantage of this wonderful moment of independence. Clean up afterward.
8. Organize, clean, and maintain your room. You are old enough to know that the vacuum is not alive and won't eat your toes. Please avoid sucking up the rocks, screws, and various sundry hardware that have navigated onto your carpet. Don't blow shit up in there!
9. The space beneath the couch cushions is not a bottom less pit for snack wrappers, socks, remote controls, etc... When I lift those cushions I should not need a shovel to clean up. If I can't run the vacuum over the underside of the cushions, we have a huge problem. Get off your tushies and put that stuff into the trash can. It is literally only 10 tiny steps away.
10. Mama's writing time is her therapy. Do not monopolize the computer. When I say it's time to transition to another activity, please comply. You've seen me when I'm stressed. It's not pretty. Learning to respect the needs of another human is a worthwhile endeavor. As your mother, I am only too happy to offer this opportunity to you.
REQUIRED DISCLOSURE/PRIVACY STATEMENT
World of Writer Mom.org is part of an affiliate program. This means that if you make a purchase through the links I promote on this site or on its related social media platforms, I may earn a small commission from that action to support World of Writer Mom.org
Important: You will NOT be charged more when buying products through my link.
I enjoy taking time to research products that look interesting and may provide helpful resources to you and your family. The opinions, knowledge, and experiences I write about are my own.
Real Life Awareness:
Recommendations do not imply liability, responsibility for disappointments or failed expectations, or regret over budgeting woes. I trust each reader to use their own good judgment when it comes to knowing what will work best for you and your family. (Because...well...I am not the ultimate decision maker, judge, or source of approval for anyone except myself...and my children...until they are legally allowed to represent themselves.)
Thank You for taking time to read, participate, and share your adventures with me. Hopefully, we'll find something to occasionally purchase, enjoy, and use in an effort to create a special moment.
Google+ Followers (Awesome Inspirations)
- Mary Varville-Rodriguez, BSW, Child Development/Early Intervention Specialist/Advocate (15+ years), Prior experiences: AFAA Certified (Frankfurt, Germany) & Global Wellness Certified (Augsburg, Germany) for Personal Trainer/Aerobics Instructor/Exercise Prescription, UTMB at Galveston Dept. of Pediatrics - Project LAUNCH - Community Outreach/Referral Development/EIS-C, Current: World of Writer Mom.org Writer/Publisher/Marketing Affiliate/Advocate